24 January 2011

Welcome to Pixels and Powerchords

Hi all,

This is the all new blog by myself, AxeC, exploring the world of gaming and music. I hope to bring you all sorts of exciting stuff - reviews on the latest games and music, walkthroughs, general mutterings and news! The music featured is mostly gonna be rock and metal, but gaming is going to be the bigger side of this blog. Some of the things I'm playing at the moment are League of Legends, Minecraft and Counter Strike: Source.

I've been playing as long as I can remember, growing up on a diet of consoles, moving onto single player pc games and finally competing in the multiplayer world. Hopefully with this background I can offer really good insight into exactly what games are cool, which really just aren't, and some advice on how you can succeed amongst the horrors of online gaming.

Hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment